INDEPENDENT RESIDENTS’ ADVISER SERVICES
Tenants – Leaseholders – Home Owner
We work in partnership with single and mixed tenure communities, providing independent, impartial advice on the estate regeneration process.
Our role is to explain the options estate regeneration offers to communities and instill the confidence for them to examine the options and make decisions for the benefits of the whole community. We provide the support, skills, and confidence so that residents get the best out of what is a ‘once in a lifetime’ opportunity.
We have extensive experience of supporting and advising communities through what can be a worrying time, ensuring they have the support and expertise behind them throughout the process.
- Decant and home loss payments
- All tenancy issues
- Specific leaseholder advice
- Specific homeowner advice
- Selection of partner organisations (architects, developers)
- Formal and informal training/information sessions for residents/staff
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Translation of technical and financial jargon into plain English
- Design of estate/block specific consultation programmes and outreach work
- Surgeries – drop-in sessions – open days – 1-2-1 advice
- Community consultation events
- Estate surveys
- Regular project updates via newsletters
- Information in all relevant languages
- Provision of interpreter service
- Provide regular Frequently Asked Questions updates
- Design of estate/block specific consultation programmes and od to you within 24 hours